Strat/Assess provides a simplified and concrete business case summary in directly presentable formats:
- Strat/Assess dashboard-software
- Business plan management summary
- Stratecution provides the following modular software:
- For making the business plan: a template in Microsoft Office/ Word
- Online Strat/Assess text book "A Journey to Value Creation-From Vision to Decision" (some 550 pages) including some 80 scoring questions
- Questionnaires/Templates for scoring and bottom line decision making
- Dashboards in Microsoft EXCEL:
- Light version: for small and middle sized companies and students
- Professional version: for larger companies, investment companies/funds, banks, private investors, business angels
- As follows:
- To start: "Business plan pack" including a.o. business plan template or the comprehensive "Premium pack"
- To write: Strat/Assess text book "A Journey to Value Creation-From Vision to Decision"
- To score: Field Work Score Book including all relevant questions *)
- To present and discuss results: Dashboard
- To decide: Template for bottom-line decision making
- self assessment/business stress test questions
- bottom-line decision making and business scan/scorecard
All you need for a strategic business discussion on just 1 A4 !
The Strat/Assess dashboard :
- integrated strategy assessment
- demonstrates the best available strategic methodologies and strategic insights
- in a unique one A4 business management summary as an entrepreneurial business risk scan.
- a DEMO is available(off-line successfully in use for many years in a large variety of industries) and
- and acts as a portfolio assessment summary.
Just 5 steps:
- Formulate your business plan(s)
- Score each chapter(self assessment)
- Complete the dashboard with the chapter scores
- Review and improve: have a strategic discussion on the results
- Optional: review portfolio results
Feel free to make your own dashboard and business plan or monitor an existing business plan via the DEMO.
- Strat/Assess portfolio of project/business proposals