- Strategy development is at the core of providing clients with revenue generating concepts, converting concepts into strategies and strategies into tactical operations
- Strategic planning is at the core of business success and to assist strategic planning. There are helpful tools such as the Strat/Assess approach too
- When a strategic business plan is complete it needs to be taken into the execution phase
- Stratecution integrates strategic planning and execution planning: closing the strategy execution gap
- Stratecution considers that this must be a continuous process, where every business should support the strategic plan applying the Plan, Do, Check and Act(P.D.C.A) cycle
- Stratecution is a specialist in FINAN based financial forecasting:
Coaching, education and training
- Stratecution offers ( in-house ) training and instruction in the use of Strat/Assess
- Some execution programs are specially designed coaching courses for faster on-the-spot implementation of business plans.
- E-Learning and on-line coaching enable customers to write their own business plan guided by Stratecution.
Strategic business assessment
The Strat/Assess business software model is specially designed to provide a quick business assessment of a new business venture and a business stress test. It enables to make a quick business scan.
It can also easily assess current businesses by identifying weak spots on which corrective actions can be taken.
Stratecution is a publisher of business software for strategic business plans: Strat/Assess
The Stratecution Strat/Assess business software methodology offers unique opportunities to apply co-creation in strategic business plan development: the practice can offer on-line support and coaching in the making of your business plan.
E-Learning and on-line coaching enable customers to write their own business plan guided by Stratecution.